|Erinnere Dich an die Movember Wohltätigkeitsveranstaltungen im November.|
|Hauptseite » Personen-Portal » Ben Garrison|
Ben Garrison (* 1957) ist ein amerikanischer Karikaturist aus Montana.
Ben Garrison is a libertarian political cartoon artist known for creating illustrations about United States political corruption and various conspiracy theories, who has been the subject of a troll campaign by users of 4chan's[wp] /pol/ (politics) board who have attempted to frame him as a Nazi sympathizer.
«Ben Garrison and his wife Tina are freelance artists living in Montana.
We are trying to do our part by means of artwork to help raise awareness of the drift toward tyranny. We as private citizens need to reclaim and fight for our rights as enumerated in our Constitution. It's time to speak out and express our outrage at the growing tyranny of Big Government. That's why we created GrrrGraphics!»
«Ben is an award-winning fine artist. He has a BA degree from Angelo State University. In 1979 he graduated magna cum laude and majored in art. He studied under Dr. Otis Lumpkin.»
- Ben Garrison (Author), Tina Norton (Illustrator): Rogue Cartoonist: The Internet Perils of a Citizen-Muckraker, Kindle Edition, Garrison Graphics 2015
- Leslie Jones vs. Milo Yiannopoulos, Rogue Cartoonist on July 21, 2016 (Free Speech Busters) (Milo Yiannopoulos)
Garrison is, in fact, the victim of one the most extraordinary and longest-running smear campaigns on the internet.
For a mixture of amusement and spite, in a trolling spree that has lasted over six years, thousands of online pranksters and real neo-Nazis have been remixing his cartoons into racist caricatures. Most Ben Garrison cartoons attack the government, corporations, and political movements.
However, almost immediately after one is published, it is remixed into a new version that attacks Jews, African-Americans, or other minorities. These are rapidly disseminated in troll communities and sometimes become more widely-shared than the originals. Like the bandit gang in The Magnificent Seven, who perpetually raid the same town for food and supplies, Ben Garrison's trolls keep coming back for more.
But Garrison has more to worry about than just remixed comics. The trolls are more dedicated to their craft than that.»
- Artist Stand Against Leftist Persecution Makes Him a Super Star (27. Mai 2016) (Länge: 29:36 Min.) (Alex Jones talks with political cartoonist Ben Garrison about how his art has caused him to become a target for persecution just because of his support for Donald Trump.)
Abandon Ship, Brexit (2016)
The Crooked House of Hillary Clinton (2016)
The Radical Islam Pendulum (2016)
Attack of the Cry Bullies (2015)
- About us, grrrgraphics.wordpress.com
- About Ben Garrison, bengarrison.com
- Ben Garrison: How The Internet Made A Fake White Supremacist, Breitbart am 22. Dezember 2015
- Unfortunately, too many of these young people are also upset about ridiculous things. They are part of a hypersensitive, hyper-politically correct group known as 'Social Justice Warriors'. A few years ago when I first heard the term 'Social Justice Warrior', I wasn't sure what it meant. I thought SJWs were doing some kind of noble, laudable work. I pictured them as volunteers at food banks. Maybe they were trying to help senior citizens get the prescription medicine they couldn't afford. I pictured them trying to help the downtrodden in society. Instead, SJWs epitomize political correctness gone amuck. They are incredibly thin-skinned. They browbeat and scold others into giving up freedom of speech or expression. Want to wear a Halloween costume? You'd better check with the campus commissar of political correctness first. (Yes, the protesters want some sort of official on campus who will determine what can and cannot be said or done). Don't want to date a tranny? What a hateful person you are! Now we hear terms such as 'micro-agression' which can mean a tone of voice or expression that might cause slight discomfort to the recipient. Micro-transgressors are vilified, shamed and screamed at. Slights don't even have to be real - they only need be imagined. Political correctness has now become a form of mass insanity. Do you still say 'Merry Christmas'? Watch out! Did you accidentally call a man from China a 'Chinaman'? OMG - look out for the pearl clutchers - you're a horrible human being who needs to be shunned! It doesnt' matter if the man from China was offended or not. He probably wasn't. After all, he's a man and he came from China. What matters is YOU said the WRONG thing. During the Spanish Inquisition, people who said wrong things were labeled 'heretics'. A heretic was seen as someone who was contaminated with erroneous thinking. A heretic was going to go Hell. A heretic could be tortured because such a person had lost a connection with the omniscient church. Now that word is 'racist'. A racist can be scolded, driven out of jobs or forced to make a blubbering apology because they are no longer seen as connected with humanity. It doesn't matter if the person is actually racist or not... all that needs to happen is for a SJW to perceive or imagine such a heinous transgression. It's not only insanity, it can be amusing at times. The liberal scolds are now themselves being scolded by the generation they mollycoddled. Please, SJWs, if you really want to do something useful, hold a mass protest calling for the end of the Federal Reserve. You'd be doing all races a favor. It's also time to END the tyranny of 'political correctness'. Special thanks to John M., whose ideas helped in the creation of this cartoon. - Ben Garrison